How do we eat healthy during the pandemic period?
You know, we are seriously sedentary and turn to unhealthy nutrition. So please don't just suggest. Let's actually implement this. Say something to convince ourselves. Tactics, method etc. Because we are fighting a serious psychological war with ourselves.
Healthy Living During the Pandemic Process
Hello Ms. Lale, here are effective ways to protect our health during the pandemic period;
💧 Drinking Water Before Eating
Before eating, you should definitely take care to drink a glass of water. At the same time, you should consume plenty of water during the day. (The amount of water needed by a normal individual is 2-3 liters.)
- Water ensures regular functioning of the digestive system.
- It reduces the feeling of hunger.
- It helps relieve stress, tension and depression.
- It carries nutrients and oxygen to the cells.
- It accelerates the absorption of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients.
- It increases the elasticity of the skin by repairing the skin cells. This results in the skin looking brighter and more vibrant. It also helps hair look softer and brighter.
Note: If you exceed our water needs too much, you may experience water poisoning.
🍞 Reducing Portions the Right Way
Our body always wants us to continue with the usual portion.
For example; We have breakfast with 8 slices of bread daily. We need to balance the carbohydrate, sugar and protein we get from bread to reduce it properly.
- Banana: It is both an easy-to-eat carbohydrate and a very useful fruit.
- Lentil: Lentil, which is among the quality carbohydrates, contains 120 grams of protein in each 18 grams.
- Oat: It provides the calorie and carbohydrate ratio your body needs. It also reduces cholesterol.
- Egg: Our yield with an average of 13 grams of protein
- Low-fat meats: It is an important source for B complex vitamins such as Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Biotin, B6, B12, Pantothenic acid, Folacin. It is also an excellent food for Iron, Zinc, Manganese.
- Yoghurt: It is a food that contains many nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals and vitamins.
With this type of food, we can offer ourselves natural options.
Here I have to remind you that; "A healthy head will be in a solid body."
A 1-hour daily walk will keep you vigorous and healthy. (We ask you to abide by the hours outside of the curfew.)
We are not saying that you should definitely take a walk outside. You can practice activities such as yoga, exercise, and meditation that will make you feel good at home.
➡ You also want to hear the methods by which you can convince yourself to implement what we recommend. So what we wrote was a brief answer to your question. We will get back to you with a detailed article in the near future! 😊